Saturday, October 13, 2007

Boo Scary

I was a little hyper today, I am really not for sure why. I had an hour to waste after weights this morning so I went and sat in student services and talked to the lovely staff ladies with some of the girls. My day is just not complete without stopping in to say hi to them. Then I went and hung out in Coach Thomas office for awhile, always sure to bring laughter.I can't tell you at all what my geography class was about today. I payed absolutely no attention I was not focusing well today, and I drew pictures, good times. Lunch was next and I had some awesome mini tacos, they were soo good. I had lunch with Stoltzy, Coach T, and some baseball boys, it was highly enjoyable and entertaining. The girls basketball team and baseball team are bonding this year, we decided it's because we both share the understanding of that which is Coach T. Then Ashley, Nikkie and I ran some errands in town, I think we made our 8th trip to Walmart this week. What can we say we love the place. I got a new job today, tutoring grade schoolers. I had to fill out all the paperwork and have a meeting with the head lady, it should work out well. Practice was meh today. We were getting frustrated with our freshman, we have one offense they don't know it and they don't work hard. Somedays it just gets annoying. After an always amazing cafeteria dinner I went with Kip and Deanna downtown to visit while they ate. It was nice to see them and get to spend some time talking to them. I love my family. Right after that I went with a big group of friends to Sherman to go on a Haunted Hayrack Ride. It was a lot of fun but I hate scary. Still we decided it made us feel fally, like we were truely enjoying the season. Then we just came back here to hangout, it was a good night.

Carrie Out

No comments: