Monday, October 08, 2007

The Never Ending Packing Cycle

In the past two days I have become a professional hedge clipper. This morning I went all around the house cutting down random trees and weeds, pretty much any random growths...good times. This afternoon I went to lunch in town with Brent and Darci, Dani was supposed to come but she had homework. Who does homework at noon on a Monday? The food was grand and it was nice to spend some time with them. Fireside at lunchtime was like old people palooza, sad thing, Brent knew all of them. He frequents that place with Grandpa. After that Brent went out to school for his game and Darci came over and chilled in the hot tub with me. Good times good times. Then I packed up everything to come back to school, boo packing. I came back here unpacked, well almost, I just didn't put my clothes away, close enough. Then we headed to practice, we were all a little nervous about this for some reason. Maybe the fact that we feel out of shape and were a little worried on how the Coaches were taking the car crash. It was okay though, Coach Thomas wasn't as loud as usuall, but he was there, he was talking, and we even got a little laughter. The gym was 400 degrees today thanks to the air being off since Wednesday so it was a little stuffy which didn't help the running but whatever. We have no good news on Mr. Hemenway he wasn't coming out of sedation and wasn't giving any signs he recognized anyones voices. But we are all still hoping and praying. Other bad news one of my friends from home who had cancer her sophomore year went to the Dr. today and they think it has returned after almost 2 years remission, she is a senior now. She will have lots of Dr.'s appointments over the next few days to help determine whats going on. And well this sucks and I am sure she could use some prayer. Okay enough depressing news. The evening was spent hanging out with Casie and Ashley which is always a spirit lifter, and we watched the Bachelor and he's a hottie. It is nice to be back at school and getting back into my routine, but that also means I need sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: