Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lunchtime Laughter

Six a.m. practice this morning, not bad, but not as fun as Five a.m. Ashley and I wore our shin guards of power though and had a joyous time annoying everyone. We (as in everyone but me) did a lot more running this morning though, we had a hard time following instructions apparently. My body is a little sore now, but still not too bad. I had my first ever bagel for breakfast this morning, blueberry, not bad but I think it needed some kind of spread, minus cream cheese which is nasty. Thanks to earlieness of our practice I had two hours to waste before my class, I spent them watching cartoons, my joy in life. Then I wanderd over to my class, I took a four page test in less than 10 minutes and left, good times. Lunch was the highlight of my day though. I ate with Coach Thomas, Stoltzy, the twins, and Ashley. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time, this was mostly due to the part when Creepy Finchum kid invited himself over to our table and we spent lunch giving him a hard time. Today I decided that if Coach T was going to keep teasing me about the kid I was going to play into it, I even hugged the kid when I left (along with everyone else). Still it was funny, you had to be there but Coach was laughing so hard his eyes were tearing up, now that was funny. The afternoon after a quick set of basketball individuals was spent in Coach and Coach's offices, we decided we need to put a mini fridge in one of their offices since we practically live there. Then I went to Ash's soccer game with Chels, Coach T, Ryan, and Casie. That was pretty entertaining conversation as well, but we lost the game. After a lovely dinner at Taco/Chicken Ashley and I headed to Chelsea's house where we spent the rest of the night laying on her bed laughing hysterically at dumb things and watching the Disney Channel. We are on Fall Break as of today so no more class for me until Monday party!

Carrie Out

2 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Bagels with cream cheese are the BEST! Mmmmmm . . .making me want one right now!!! And I'm starting to worry about this boy. What if he finds your blog? I feel kinda sorry for him. :(

Carry Out said...

Don't worry I am super nice to the kid that is why he is continually after me. He just doesn't comprehend NEVER very well:) Oh and the bagels were delightful!