Monday, October 15, 2007

Being Helpful

I got up this morning to lift weights it was a grand time. In case you can't tell by my humongus physique I am quite talented at pumping the iron. For the past two days I have played the part of the middle man in the most confusing triangle ever. My friend wants to quit the basketball team, she thought about it after last year but still went out this year. I don't really understand her reasoning as to why but am trying. She is frustrated and unhappy and I get that, but something else still isn't right. She just hasn't been herself this year, well actually since last year. I think she is depressed, I have talked to her about this for awhile and she is finally deciding to take some action about it. She doesn't like things she used to and I told her she isn't being fair to herself being so unhappy all the time. Hopefully things get better, but as for now I am playing the role of mediator and supportive friend. Stoltzy helped a lot this morning he went to breakfast with us and had a nice long talk about basketball and our frustrations and really helped put some things in perspective. I also talked to Coach Wilson a little about it as well. This afternoon we went to print off some pictures and run errands. I think every single photo booth was down...fun times. Practice was okay I just don't feel like I am playing very well, I am trying my hardest but I don't know, it's like scrimmages rip me apart. I did have fun playing with Ryan at practice though, I love that little boy. Coach Thomas made fun of me pretty much the whole time and I still don't understand what he was joking about. Sometimes that man confuses himself I think. Tonight we ran to Coach Wilson's house we had to pick up some old newspapers for a top secret mission but ended up stayin and talking for over an hour. Plus we got free food. I am doing my laundry for the first time in 2 weeks and really need to go get it out of the dryer.

Carrie Out

No comments: