Monday, October 22, 2007

Wet Pants

Dang people don't take their laundry out of the dryer. I had to do laundry tonight to prevent a naked Tuesday, I was fresh outta pants. Well all the dryers were full and I waited and waited and finally one opened, only I needed two. I shoved all my clothes into one and they didn't fully dry, now they are laying out all over my room to finish drying. Hopefully this happens only thing worse than no pants is wet pants. I didn't sleep too well last night so after weights this morning I came back and took a nap before class. I took a test in my class of the day it was easy. Lunch was enjoyable, once again we had a baseball boy-basketball girl lunch with Stoltzy it was fun. Then Ash and I ran to Walmart, I needed some things and wanted to buy some stuff for myself. Well I happend to come across Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and you better believe I snatched it up, I love that movie. The afternoon was spent in my bed not sleeping, no TV, just relaxing, my body needed it. Practice today was alright, more running and a few more people came today. I think a girl quit though. I was practicing full court and trainer Joe came up he was mad at me and made me sit out. He stayed upstairs the rest of practice to make sure I didn't go back in. He told me no sprinting I wasn't sprinting it was clearly a light jog, but whatever I just want this dumb pain to go away. Had dinner with the freshman players tonight and I enjoyed it they are funny girls, just make stupid decisions alot. The rest of the night was spent making random gifts for Coaches with Casie. They are Tuesday presents and for absolutely no reason, but that's how we roll. Maybe I should have done homework....oh well.

Carrie Out

3 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I hope it was the original Willie Wonka??

Carry Out said...

Oh old school Willy Wonka is the only way to go, new one is just a bit too creepy for me. Plus the songs and oompa loompa's in the new one are not good.

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Ok, then you can have a high five. :)