Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Brett Favre How I Love Thee

Can we all just take a moment a reflect upon how great Brett Favre is?

Thank you that was magical wasn't it. Okay so that game last night awesome and that overtime pass phenomenal. Plus all the clip show before the game by his wife, beautiful. Sorry I am just reveling in all the Packer glory cause yeah baby 6-1. Moving on. Finished watching Hamlet in Lit class today it wasn't too bad, now I have to write a paper on it, dull. Created a database from scratch today for my computers class, sometimes that can get confusing. I didn't get lunch today but I did grab a grilled cheese from the snack bar to eat during psych and I was psyched that I kept it down. I feel a lot better today and didn't puke at all hurray!! Boring+stupid=psychology. After class I chilled in Coach Wilson's office for a little bit we were enjoying giving her a hard time today, sometimes you just can't resist. She earned it too she got a play poster with Creepy Finchy on it and had him sign it to give to me. It was ridiculos I hung it up in the lockerroom for everyone to enjoy. We had pictures tonight before we left for MacMurray. It was exciting that I didn't have a boot to hide in this years picture. Our games tonight were okay not our best but not terrible. We don't know who won we didn't keep score because D3 schools can't apparently. We went to McDonald's after not exactly what you want to eat after three days of being sick, but right now we are doing well. Coach Thomas once again asked a McDonalds worker out for me, oh what would I do without him:) I told him he could come to our wedding. Ryan was pretty much attached to my hip all night, I don't mind though I love that kid, even if he is all but sleeping in my lap. I need to attempt to do some homework real quick like before bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: