Thursday, October 25, 2007

List: The Remix

You know what listing was so much fun last night let us visit it again!

1. Had morning shoot around for basketball, we were all hyper and it was fun.
2. Delightful frech toast for breakfast, mmm mmm good.
3. Visited Coach Thomas he keeps telling me we have a date tomorrow night to go see the play. Creepy boy is in the play, he thinks it's funny...I'll go to the play anyway.
4. Turned in my lit paper and watched Hamlet. That dude makes out with his mom a lot it's sick.
5. Got an A on my computers test and made up a database today it was almost enjoyable.
6. Downed a quick lunch of mac and cheese.
7. Sat in Pyschology and hated every minute of it like always.
8. Went to 2 1/2 hour basketball practice straight from class. It wasn't bad but I am beat now.
9. Did my homework and a little artsy craftsy time casue I can.
10. Chilled in the lobby with some soccer girls. We carved pumpkins it was fantastic.

That's all for me tomorrow is another non stop day so that's all folks.

Carrie Out

No comments: