Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Operation Tony Turns 40: Phase 2

Operation Tony Turns 40 was definatetly a success. His reaction this morning when he opened his door was priceless and even better when the entire team came around the corner and suprised him. It took him 15 minutes just to unwrap the things on his desk that he needed, it was pretty entertaining. He was loving it though and left most of it up, I am pretty sure he felt special. He walked around all day long telling everyone, I saw people in his office today I have never seen. We are definately proud of our work and making his birthday memorable. My class of the day was blah, I took a test, it was easy I got out early. We had a "special" meal at lunch today. The tables were all fancy set up and we got random food we would never get before pretty exciting. Then we went back and hung in Coach and Coach's office for the afternoon. I did get him a real gift though, a framed drawing I did of Cal Ripken, who he loves. I am not going to lie the drawing is pretty awesome. On the subject of art I dropped my art class, the instuctor has only shown up twice all semester and was very unreliable. We did get more entertainment out of the office though when Coach T opened the door and a balloon flew out at him, it scared him and he tried to attack it. We decided we have ruined all feelings of security he has about his office and he will never open the door in peace again. Took a light rest time before practice and it was grand. Practice was okay and I played football with Ryan for awhile before it started. But here's something annoying, I think I pulled my left hamstring right after my quad finally healed. I feel like a baby though so I didn't tell Coach but man does it hurt. I wish it would just go away. Random information: Mom and Aunt Lynn I got your cards today thank you very much we all know I LOVE MAIL! "To Bed...to bed I said"

Carrie Out

No comments: