Thursday, October 11, 2007

List'em

List'em, Yah Hoo!

1. Got up this morning to walk through basketball offenses...our team is dumb.
2. Ate some yummy french toast casserol for breakfast.
3. Went to class, got an A on my literature paper.
4. Ate lunch with the ladies from student services, we attract the faculty apparently. Oh well, they are nice people, and we wouldn't want anyone to feel left out:)
5. Got in trouble...agian...for talking during my dumb psychology class, boring!
6. Hung out in the locker room before practice, my favorite time of the day.
7. Went to practice, didn't have to run too much today, nice bonus. Played with Ali and Ry.
8. Enjoyed some scrumtrulescent taco soup for supper.
9. Hung out and talked with Nikkie, Casie, Chelsea, and Ashley.
10. Accompanied my softball team to the pool, I watched, they swam. Just the way I like it.

That was pretty much my day, sooo exciting I know but it works for me. Later tonight I may be accompaning Ashley to Walmart after she gets of duty. I love creepy late night Walmarters! Good news on Mr. Hemenway he sat up and ate today. He is really improving, which is a great relief. And that's all she wrote.

Carrie Out

No comments: