Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Party in My Room

I have had a pretty decent day, a little tired but still good. So Ash, the twins and I all got up at eight this morning because we thought we had a honors meeting. Well apparently we can't read, the meetings next week so we all got up an hour early for nothing. Nicely done. In our free time we went to breakfast in the cafeteria with Stoltzy. Good way to start the day laughing at him. Classes were alright minus the fact that I don't really like my Tues/Thurs classes. Especially Psychology of which I had no friends in today since they all had a soccer game. After classes got over I took a light nap, I was really tired, before practice. Practice was fine, we got to play some games today which was fun. We got to play with Ali and Ryan for awhile which I always enjoy, they make me smile. My body is a little sore this week, it hurts getting back into shape. I missed dinner tonight because Chelsea, Kelli (my friend from last year), and I sat in the locker room for 45 minutes talking to Coach Wilson. We were talking about Coach Hemenway, we still don't have any good news, he isn't coming out of his medications. They did say though he reacts a little when he kids are there, apparently he kissed his daughters had last night and kinda moves whenever his son talks to him. This is good news but we really don't know what it means. Tomorrow they will determine if he needs a feeding tube, we are really hoping he doesn't. We found out the night he wrecked he was at a bar earlier with some faculty and they are are feeling really guilty, even though he had left hours earlier. Still it's understandable. We made Mr. Sexton, our honors teacher from last year who loved our class, a feel better card. He loved it kept telling us thanks all day long. He is having a rough time, he replaced Mr. Hemenway as swim coach when he became AD. The mood on campus is kind of subdued, it sucks. The night was really fun. Chels, Kelli, and I ran to Walmart for food to replace dinner, it was delicious. Then we had a hangout party in my room, at one point in time there were 10 people in my little room. Alex, and my other friends Tommy, and Ben came over to hang out with us. It was a lot of fun, and really loud. We decided they need to come over more often, they agreed. Typing over.

Carrie Out

No comments: