Friday, October 05, 2007

Homeward Bound

Ahh my first day off, I love not having to go to class. I didn't get up until 11:30 this morning it was awesome. I headed over to Ashley's room for awhile and hung out. Campus is completely cleared out minus the boys and girls soccer teams, so it's pretty dead. Then when she had to leave for a soccer meeting Chelsea came over. We went to the grand opening of Arby's for lunch. Chelsea loves Arby's she was a bit excited, but the place was exceptionally clean and the food was warm and delicious. I think we sat in there for over an hour just talking, there were lots of people in there we knew since school is on break. The afternoon was spent hanging with Chels and cleaning and packing so I could come home tonight. I hate when I have to move home for a few days for the mere fact that I dislike packing and unpacking. I never know what to bring and it seems like I always forget something. After packing I went out to watch Ashley's soccer game. I think I was one of like ten fans there. I enjoyed myself though Coach Thomas and Ryan came out so I sat and visited with them and played with Ryan for awhile. Along with Coach Wilson they are definately my favorite people here, we have decided we are pretty much adopted into their families, it's a good time though. I left at halftime of the game we were already losing 3-0 our team isn't very good. I came back to Minier and spent the evening at Alyssa's babysitting Ryker, her nephew Joey, and her niece Lucy. We had fun playing, solving mysteries, playing hide and seek, and super heroes I even got to wear a Superman cape around, sweet deal. Well now I am back at home for a few days, so we will see what that entails, but I will try to continue to blog it up.

Carrie Out

No comments: