Saturday, October 13, 2007

Children's Day

This is my attempt at a quick short writing. We play all day long in Bellville tomorrow so I need to get some sleep and am already running late on that. Got up this morning to go to Ali's soccer game with the twins and Chelsea. It was a little chilly but we managed. Little kids soccer is funny. They won the game and it was fun. Then we came back here to sleep some more and eat some lunch. After taking a short trip to the Dollar Tree Casie and I went to watch Ryan's last football game. It was actually a good game for them and they won 19-0 their second victory all year. We sat with Bridgett and her parents and spent most of the game talking to them. Tony came over to harass us after the game, during the game he is like a soccer mom. Ryan was really excited that we came and that he won so it was a good day to go. Tonight we had our first volunteer event for our Honor's Project. We worked at a gradeschool halloween carnival. It was a lot of fun to work with the little kids. My station was a hayrack ride so I spent the evening riding the hayrack with the kids and reading them scary stories out of a book. I really enjoyed myself and so did everyone else. The rest of the night was spent hanging out and talking in the lobby. Some days you just miss couches.

Carrie Out

No comments: