Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Operation Tony Turns 40: Phase 1

Ohh the adventures of my day. I had an honors meeting this morning at 8:30 it took forever and was pretty much useless. It bored me out of my mind. I then proceeded to have to sit in that same classroom for an hour and a half more. Classes were dragging today. Computers class was okay simply because I got out early. Psychology class sucked, I just can't stand it. Today we discussed ADHD and the teacher stared at me the whole time. She drives me crazy. Spent the afternoon running dumb errands for Coach Andrews, like getting his mail and delivering his letters. He was cracking me up today. Practice today was better I finally felt like I played well and it was relieving to get out of that little rut. I was just stuck it seemed trying my hardest and getting medicore results. Hopefully I can continue to improve. After practice I played with Ryan for a little while, he's a cute kid. Tonight was phase one of our top secret mission Operation Coach Thomas Turns 40. I found out a way to get his office unlocked without him knowing by messing with the knob when he has it unlocked. Well this is usually easy business today it took me forever to get the lock to budge. Fear not I got it. Later tonight Casie, Nikkie, Chelsea, Ashley and I went into the office and beautified it. We wrapped everything he owns in tin foil, even his computer and phone. We wrapped all his shelves and picture frames, and TP'd his chairs. We blew up balloons and threw them on the floor, and hung birthday streamers from the ceiling panels. We also left big notes all over the walls. Coach Wilson cancelled practice tomorrow morning so we can see his face when he gets in his office in the morning. It should be interesting. We were hungry when we got done so we downed some food. Phase two goes down tomorrow on the official birthday.

Carrie Out

No comments: